- How to Upgrade the SSD on a MacBook Pro Retina Early/Mid/Late 2013/2014/2015 - Replacement Tutorial
- Aura PCIe Flash SSD for MacBook Air / Pro - 1TB UPGRADE with Envoy Pro!! : REVIEW
- How to Upgrade the SSD in a 13-inch MacBook Pro w/ Retina display (Late 2013 - Mid 2015) UPDATED
- Upgrade Your Macbook Air SSD with Any M.2 SATA Drive
- How to Upgrade the SSD in a 15-inch MacBook Pro w/ Retina display (Late 2013 - Mid 2015) UPDATED
- How To Replace SSD HardDrive on Macbook Pro/Air | OWC 1.0TB Aura SSD Review
- How to Install/Upgrade the SSD Card Slot of a 27-inch iMac (Late 2012) -- NEW VERSION AVAILABLE
- How to Upgrade the SSD in a 2013 Mac Pro with the OWC Aura Pro X
- (unboxing) OWC Aura SSD Upgrade for MacBook Pro + (install)
- 4K Rendering CPU resources on mac pro late 2013 quad core
PLEASE NOTE: We save and track all the serial numbers to prevent fraud + use tamper evident seals.
This upgrade kit provides 1TB internal storage for your MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac. The included PCIe 3.0 x4 flash is the same as shipped with some of Apple’s newer Macs in 2015-2016.
2X times faster than OWC 1.0TB Aura SSD.
Model number: MZ-KPV1T00 / 0A4 (Twice as fast as “old” MZ-KPU1TOT/0A6) Read/write speed: up to 2GBps read / write Write: Up to 1400Mb/sec Read: Up to 1500Mb/sec TRIM Support: Yes OS X Boot Camp Support: Yes
Hardware Compatibility: MacBook Pro 13″ Retina Display: Late 2013, Mid 2014, Early 2015 MacBook Pro 15″ Retina Display: Late 2013, Mid 2014, Mid 2015 iMac 21.5”, 27”, Late-2013 – 2014 with Blade-connector. iMac Retina 5K. Mac Pro, Late 2013 – 2014 (ME253, MD878).