- Upgrade Your Macbook Air SSD with Any M.2 SATA Drive
- OWC Aura SSD: Install into a 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display (Mid 2013 – Mid 2015)
- OWC Aura SSD: Install into a 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display (2013-2015)
- What Is Pcie Based Flash Storage For Mac Pro?
- How to Upgrade the SSD into a 13-inch MacBook Air (Mid 2013 - Current)
- How to Upgrade the SSD into a 11-inch MacBook Air (Mid 2013 – Current)
- How to Install an OWC SSD into the SSD Card Slot of a 27-inch iMac Late 2012 - UPDATED
- iMac Retina 5K | Disk Speed Test | 500 SSD STORAGE 2016
- Vintage Computer チャンネル第110回～Mac Pro 2009-2012 8/12 CoreのCPUアップグレード～
- iMac (late 2013) disassembly e installazione SSD PCI
PLEASE NOTE: We save and track all the serial numbers to prevent fraud + use tamper evident seals.
This upgrade kit provides 1TB internal storage for your MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac. The included PCIe 3.0 x4 flash is the same as shipped with some of Apple’s newer Macs in 2015-2016.
2X times faster than OWC 1.0TB Aura SSD.
Model number: MZ-KPV1T00 / 0A4 (Twice as fast as “old” MZ-KPU1TOT/0A6) Read/write speed: up to 2GBps read / write Write: Up to 1400Mb/sec Read: Up to 1500Mb/sec TRIM Support: Yes OS X Boot Camp Support: Yes
Hardware Compatibility: MacBook Pro 13″ Retina Display: Late 2013, Mid 2014, Early 2015 MacBook Pro 15″ Retina Display: Late 2013, Mid 2014, Mid 2015 iMac 21.5”, 27”, Late-2013 – 2014 with Blade-connector. iMac Retina 5K. Mac Pro, Late 2013 – 2014 (ME253, MD878).