- How to Upgrade MacBook Air with more Storage | Upgrade 128GB SSD Flash Drive To 256GB
- Upgrade Your Macbook Air SSD with Any M.2 SATA Drive
- MacBook Pro 2013 2014 2015 A1502 upgrade Apple SSD with M.2 Samsung SM951 Eshop sintech
- Aura PCIe Flash SSD for MacBook Air / Pro - 1TB UPGRADE with Envoy Pro!! : REVIEW
- How to upgrade your Macbook Pro to maximum Storage - 2017
- How to Install an Apple PCIe SSD into an OWC Envoy Pro Enclosure
- The Super MacBook Pro Upgrade (1TB RAID SSD Upgrade + RAM Upgrade 2013)
- Macbook Air Internal 128GB SSD Adapter PCIe A1465 A1466
- MacBook Air 13" Review - Is It Worth It in 2017?
- MacBook Air 13.3 8GB Review Complete.
This upgrade kit provides 256 GB internal storage for your MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac. The included PCIe 3.0 x4 flash is the same as shipped with some of Apple’s newer Macs in 2015.
Model number: SDNEP 256 GB Read/write speed: up to 750 MB/Sec
Late-2013, 2014, 2015 A1502/A1398
MacBook Pro 13″ Retina Display: Late 2013, Mid 2014, Early 2015 MacBook Pro 15″ Retina Display: Late 2013, Mid 2014, Mid 2015 MacBook Air 11″: Mid 2013, Early 2014, Early 2015 MacBook Air 13″: Mid 2013, Early 2014, Early 2015 iMac 21.5”, 27”, Late-2013 – 2014 with Blade-connector. iMac Retina 5K. Mac Pro, Late 2013 – 2014 (ME253, MD878).